Privacy Act 1993 – NZ Credit & Loans Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining security of the information you provide to us. We abide by the laws relating to privacy and safeguarding of information.
PRIVACY ACT 1993 – PERSONAL INFORMATION NOTICE AND DECLARATION
I/we declare that:
- I/We have read and understood this application and certify that the information provided is true and correct in all respects and that I/We are no less than 18 years of age and I/We am/are not an undischarged bankrupt.
- I have also disclosed any other names I am known under.
- I/we are aware that if we have deliberately provided false information in this application, I/we could face fraud or dishonesty charges in the courts.
- It is imperative that all the information you supply is correct to the best of your knowledge.
PRIVACY ACT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, AUTHORISATION AND
HOW THE INFORMATION WILL BE USED BY NZ CREDIT AND LOANS LTD
I/We authorise NZ Credit & Loans Ltd to send this application to any third party (the Finance Company) and agree that either NZ Credit & Loans Ltd or the Finance Company has authority to act on my/our behalf and may do the following:
- I/We understand that NZ Credit & Loans Ltd / the Finance Company is asking for personal information about me/us to use Equifax New Zealand Information Services and Solutions Limited “Equitfax” credit report service and Dun & Bradstreet (New Zealand) Limited “Dun & Bradstreet” to credit check me/us.
- I/We understand and authorise NZ Credit and Loans Ltd to send this application and all information to any third party (the Lender) for the purpose of provision of credit and agree that NZ Credit and Loans Ltd or the nominated Lender may collect from credit reporting agencies, credit providers, my/our employer/s, accountant/s, or other named person/s such personal and financial information and references about me/us as is necessary for the purposes of considering this application.
- I/We acknowledge that pursuant to any loan agreement entered into by me/us that the Lender;
- will keep the personal information during the period the finance is provided for
- may collect and monitor personal information about me/us as is necessary for the administration and protection of such credit; and
- may provide any of the personal information to a third party employed by the credit provider to assist in enforcement of any agreement.
- I/We understand that all information NZ Credit and Loans Ltd provide to Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet (including my/our default information) will be held by Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet for its credit reporting service. Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet may give such information to its customers who use its service. I/We also understand that I/We may access and correct the information held by Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet by writing the Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet Veda.
- I/We understand that Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet will give NZ Credit and Loans Ltd or the Finance Company personal information about me/us.
- I/We understand that we will give your personal information to Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet and they will hold that information and use it to provide their credit service.
- I/We understand that when other Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet customers use it’s credit reporting service, Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet may give that information to them.
- I/We understand that NZ Credit and Loans Ltd may use Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet credit reporting services in the future for purposes related to the provision of credit to me. This may include use of Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet monitoring services to include updates if information about your changes.
- I/We understand that if I/we default in our payment obligations to NZ Credit and Loans Ltd or the Finance Company which I/we hold loans with, information about that default may be given to Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet may give that information about our default to other Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet customers.
- I/We understand that there is a risk that all information on the application may be forwarded to any number of financiers and that it is out of our control if any of the companies that the information is sent to uses/or misplaces it incorrectly.
- Please carefully read the information requested on the application as all this information may be forwarded to a third party, this will include your credit report, your full name, date of birth, drivers licence details, number of dependants, address history, employment history, contact details, your financial liabilities and assets, your financial monthly income and expenditure and any personal additional information that you may supply.
- Personal information that our site collects is the applicants full name and date of birth, drivers license number, current residence, home address and the term the applicant has been living at that address, previous address and term the applicant lived at the address, all phone numbers, e-mail address, employees details including phone numbers, previous employer, partner’s employer (if a joint application), phone number, number of dependants. It will also collect all your financial details – monthly income for applicant and partner (if a joint application) and Other Income, Monthly expenses, Rates/ Insurances, HP/Credit Cards, Other expenses. Also Assets, Home/Contents/Vehicle/Other and Liabilities, Mortgage/Rent/HP – Credit Cards/Other. All the information that our site collects is on the application page.
- How this information will be used by NZ Credit and Loans Ltd – This is more detailed in the points 1-16 but the information collected from applicants will be used by the employees of NZ Credit and Loans Ltd and any third party finance companies that the application may be submitted to for the purpose of obtaining credit.
- Company Transferring Data to Third Party Companies. I/We understand that the personal information may be transmitted between ourselves or by you to any third party (for assessing credit and for obtaining finance) using facsimile and/or electronic mail. I/We acknowledge that there are security risks associated with the electronic and facsimile transmission of information.
- You authorise the right for your details to be provided to third parties solely for the purposes of re-marketing for the product(s) you have applied for. your information will not be sold or used for any other purposes. You can opt out by contacting us on 0508 695 626 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 109 Lyndon Road East, Hastings 4122.
- Opting Out or to Modify Personal Information- If you are not happy with any of the above or wish to opt out, please do not hit the submit key or if you wish to edit the application please do so before submitting . We are very happy to discuss any concerns that you may have by phoning 0508 695 626 or emailing email@example.com or in writing to 109 Lyndon Road East, Hastings 4122.
- Opting Out Marketing Media – If you have received any marketing information which you do not wish to receive and require an ‘opt out’ option, please phone us on 0508 695 626 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to NZ Credit and Loans at 109 Lyndon Road East, Hastings 4122.
I/We acknowledge that I/We have read/accepted the above Privacy Declaration & Authorisation